Friday, January 18, 2008

The ULTIMATE Brownie

Looking for the perfect brownies? Look no further. I don't get too excited about brownies because I usually find them dry, but these are perfect. Straight out of the Betty Crocker Cookie Book, these brownies will never fail. Cut them into squares, put a dollop of whipped cream on top, and stack another brownie on top. Drizzle with a little chocolate glaze, and you're good to go!

1 package (12 oz. or 2 cups) chocolate chips
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
1 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3 eggs, beaten

Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter. Once smooth, add everything else. Mix until everything is combined. Grease a 13x9x2" pan and pour batter into pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until the center is set. Cool completely. Cut into squares.

--Delena
Kansas City, MO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.